IMA Mid-Atlantic Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
At this conference there are some learning objectives, which are as follows:
- Learn 3 factors regarding Medicare that you should share with your employees.
- Learn 4 techniques to evaluate your organizations productivity and impact on profitability.
- Understand 5 tools and techniques you can use to protect your customers and your internal IT operations in the event of a disaster.
- Learn 5 tips to enable you to account for Leases under the new regulations.
- Understand the 6 new capabilities in Excel that will help you become more proficient in the use of the tool.
- Learn 4 ways to help your organization deal with Section 199A of the new tax code.
You can visit Mid Atlantics website here to learn more.
To attend this conference please register here.